WHO WE ARE:
Est. April 2020, ÀLA.HAUSSE was founded in Toronto, Canada, as the world’s first sustainable AI powered P2P multi-functional digital marketplace.
iOS Download : https://apple.co/3F8EgcJ
Android Download : https://bit.ly/3f7jEY3
Phase 1 will bring you a complete e-commerce buy-sell-rent-lend platform that is user friendly and founded with sustainability in mind. Our goal is to establish a positive space to discuss sustainability, share chic styles, and save time and space for fashion lovers worldwide. We hope to inspire consumers to join the ecological movement, or the uprising, that is ÀLA.HAUSSE.
At ÀLA.HAUSSE, we are formed by a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously. At the same time, we have fun producing quality driven content and service. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and we believe in celebrating our successes.
When you join us, you bring your inclusive energy and enthusiasm to a team that values you personally and professionally – regardless of who you are, what you look like, where you were raised or born, who you love or what your religious beliefs are. You are welcome here.
ÀLA.HAUSSE is currently seeking a Social Media Intern at its Toronto location.
As the Social Media Intern, you will support the online voice of our brand, ensuring the community is at the heart of everything we do. You will become an expert in brand storytelling and help us communicate our brand value through authentic engagement with clients, consumers, and followers alike. Throughout this experience, you should thrive not only on the responses and exposure you attract, but also on building an enthusiastic community.
WHO YOU ARE:
You love technology and all things digital. You have the ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment with both internal and external parties. You love to solve problems and can think critically to make the right decisions. You have strong organizational and planning skills to move the company forward, and make an impact on strategic initiatives. You are a change agent with strong communication skills, who can effectively support our system in a fast paced and agile environment.
Minimum 2 days/ 20 hours Commitment/ Week / 3 months/ School credit hours requirement
This position is unpaid with a 3-month minimum commitment of 20 hours/ week. Trial period 2 weeks from the start date ( asap/ no later than May). Paid honorarium can be offered if expectations are met and extend the internship length into a paid role after internship completion.
Kindly visit our website at www.alahausse.ca and IG @ala.hausse prior to your application.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assist the Founder and team on social media strategy to increase ÀLA.HAUSSE pre-launched brand awareness, grow its followers and drive traffic to its website
* Build, manage and maintain the company's social media presence on various platforms
* Create new and innovative social media content that will attract prospective clients and followers
* Participate in social media discussions and respond to comments on the company
* Creative writing and content development for blogs and other postings.
* Engage with key social influencers to form good relationships beneficial to grow the company brand
* Attend industry and fashion online events or experiences to share on social. Become a part of the core creative team and assist in photoshoots and multimedia projects and PR.
* Strong knowledge of social media marketing strategies
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to write clear and engaging social media content
* Background in photography and graphic design skills is a bonus.
* Up to date with the latest trends in social media
* Good work ethic, hardworking and flexible
* Experiences with niche high-end designer brands like Mondomondo, Corso Como is a plus.
* Must have eyes and a strong passion for fashion or technology.
*Familiar with E-commerce space and digital online fashion platforms.
* Strong understanding in business and fashion industry preferred.
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
* You thrive in a fast paced startup environment
* You are technology and current trend driven, with aligned vision and interest of our brand
* You are a fast learner, strong work ethics with a student attitude
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a thriving fashion start up culture with up and coming technology driven initiatives during this exciting launch period across the nation. You can bring your authentic self to our digital working environment. You will gain exposure to all levels of the organization, from your team members, to the Executives, and other Stakeholders. You will be part of a company with a sustainable and tech driven culture, where you can grow in depth and breadth, all while making a tangible impact on strategic and sustainable initiatives.
Contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
À New Wave to Fashion. À New Way of Living.
World's First Sustainable AI Powered P2P Multifunctional Ecosystem ( BUY/SELL/RENT/LEND), for Me and You.
Via ÀLA.HAUSSE's Multi-functional and Multi-purposeful Fashion Ecosystem- BUY/SELL/RENT/LEND/ (swap & gift BETA FW 2021) mobile application, INDIVIDUALS & brands are encouraged to REBUY, RESELL, REUSE and UP-CYCLE their personal “Clossets” aka Clothing Assets. Through this consumerism habit shift we slow down the urgency on fashion carbon footprint, aiding sustainability as a whole.
#ALAHAUSSE #WEARYOURPURPOSE #HAUSSEPEOPLE