WHO WE ARE:
Est. April 2020, ÀLA.HAUSSE was founded in Toronto, Canada, as the world’s first sustainable AI powered P2P multi-functional digital marketplace.
Phase 1, launching in fall 2021, will bring you a complete e-commerce buy- sell- rent- lend platform that is user friendly and founded with sustainability in mind. Our goal is to establish a positive space to discuss sustainability, share chic styles, and save time and space for fashion lovers worldwide. We hope to inspire consumers to join the ecological movement, or the uprising, that is ÀLA.HAUSSE.
At ÀLA.HAUSSE, we are formed by a team of extraordinary people from around the world. We are problem solvers, risk takers, innovators, and thought leaders that take our work seriously. At the same time, we have fun producing quality driven content and service. We challenge ourselves to get smarter and sharper every day, we value personal and professional growth, and we believe in celebrating our successes.
When you join us, you bring your inclusive energy and enthusiasm to a team that values you personally and professionally – regardless of who you are, what you look like, where you were raised or born, who you love or what your religious beliefs are. You are welcome here.
ÀLA.HAUSSE’s Marketing team is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for this Fall. Reporting to the founding team, you will be working closely with cross functional stakeholders on a day to day basis. You will be responsible for project managing digital marketing programs and implementing the digital marketing strategy for ÀLA.HAUSSE.
WHO YOU ARE:
You love technology and all things digital. You have the ability to build strong relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment with both internal and external parties. You love to solve problems and can think critically to make the right decisions. You have strong organizational and planning skills to move the company forward, and make an impact on strategic initiatives. You are a change agent with strong communication skills, who can effectively support our system in a fast paced and agile environment.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- A critical component of your role will be providing operational support to the digital marketing leader across multiple lead generation activities to drive growth for the mobile application and social follows.
- You will play a key role working with marketing leaders on ensuring that the website optimizes content, meets brand standards and aligns with the brand’s digital roadmap and business strategy for the company.
- You will identify, analyze and leverage best practices into successive campaigns, looking to maximize website engagement and lead generation across all lines of business.
- You will identify, analyze and leverage best practices for email nurturing initiatives
- Be an excellent data driven digital marketing project manager with an understanding of Agile methodologies to accelerate delivery and execute marketing campaigns in a fast paced environment
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Using analytics, optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and organic channels to generate new leads.
- Digitally savvy with an understanding of the business services industry and know how to effectively reach our target audiences with relevant, personalized marketing.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, web designers to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Understand web UX / UI principles to leverage content effectively on the website that aligns with business growth strategy.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and campaigns that succeed through email.
- Ensure all website content meets content guidelines and governance principles
- Bring creative ideas to the table
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, with a major in digital marketing or general marketing
- 5+ years’ experience in project managing digital marketing initiatives with a strong orientation toward execution and implementation of lead generation campaigns
- Experienced with managing email marketing channels such as mailchimp
- Familiarity with Agile project methodology and tools
- Experience with building email marketing nurture campaigns for lead generation
- Understanding of CMS and CRM Systems
- Ability to engage internal stakeholders for feedback or reporting
- Experience with email marketing and marketing automation is beneficial
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience working within social media advertisements channels
- Independent thinker and implementer who can determine and execute a complex, busy and ever-changing work schedule
- Quick thinker and quick learner, who can multitask, and pivot quickly
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
* You thrive in a fast paced startup environment
* You are technology and current trend driven, with aligned vision and interest of our brand
* You are a fast learner, and have strong work ethic with a student attitude
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
This is an unparalleled opportunity to join a thriving fashion start up culture with up and coming technology driven initiatives during this exciting launch period across the nation. You can bring your authentic self to our digital working environment. You will gain exposure to all levels of the organization, from your team members, to the Executives, and other Stakeholders. You will be part of a company with a sustainable and tech driven culture, where you can grow in depth and breadth, all while making a tangible impact on strategic and sustainable initiatives.
Contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
À New Wave to Fashion. À New Way of Living.
World's First Sustainable AI Powered P2P Multifunctional Ecosystem ( BUY/SELL/RENT/LEND), for Me and You.
Via ÀLA.HAUSSE's Multi-functional and Multi-purposeful Fashion Ecosystem- BUY/SELL/RENT/LEND/ (swap & gift BETA FW 2021) mobile application, INDIVIDUALS & brands are encouraged to REBUY, RESELL, REUSE and UP-CYCLE their personal “Clossets” aka Clothing Assets. Through this consumerism habit shift we slow down the urgency on fashion carbon footprint, aiding sustainability as a whole.
Launching this Fall 2021 iOS Android
Stories on www.alahausse.ca, Medium & Hackernoon.
#ALAHAUSSE #WEARYOURPURPOSE #HAUSSEPEOPLE